#1095, b. September 1887
Alfred Carpenter|b. Sep 1887|p1095.htm|Joseph Carpenter|b. 5 Jul 1846\nd. 1 Jan 1895|p1093.htm|Mary Sommers|b. 21 Jan 1856\nd. 1 Mar 1936|p1094.htm|John Carpenter|b. 1808|p1201.htm|Lydia A. (Ryan?) Unknown|b. 1811|p1202.htm|Henry Sommers|b. 19 Jun 1822\nd. 19 Sep 1890|p1344.htm|Mary Elizabeth (Margaret) Hauf|b. 8 May 1818\nd. 13 Dec 1882|p1345.htm|
- Father*: Joseph Carpenter1 b. 5 Jul 1846, d. 1 Jan 1895
- Mother*: Mary Sommers1 b. 21 Jan 1856, d. 1 Mar 1936
- Relationship: Uncle of Alfred Serenus Homsher.
- Birth*: Alfred Carpenter was born in September 1887 at PA, US.1
- He was the son of Joseph Carpenter and Mary Sommers.1
- (Witness) Census: Alfred Carpenter witnessed the census of Mary Sommers in 1900 at Paradise, Lancaster, PA, US, ;
Carpenter, Mary Jan 1857 43 PA Paradise
Alfred Sep 1887 12 PA son.1
- [S475] 1900 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), Pennsylvania, Lancaster, Paradise, ED95 (Database online, Provo, UT: ancestry.com, 2004), Sheet 3B, image 6, dwelling 54, family 59; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).