#1395, b. 17 January 1798, d. 4 June 1841
Henry Homsher|b. 17 Jan 1798\nd. 4 Jun 1841|p1395.htm|David Homsher|b. 6 Aug 1760\nd. 27 Sep 1844|p1364.htm|Mary (Polly) Zearfoss|b. 28 Jun 1766\nd. 20 May 1846|p1365.htm|Anthony Homsher|b. 23 Sep 1724\nd. 26 Jul 1806|p1371.htm|Anna M. Raudenbusch|d. 6 Aug 1793|p1372.htm|Frederick Zearfoss|b. c 1724\nd. 19 Oct 1802|p1366.htm|Margaret Fadin/Fabian|b. 1733\nd. 27 Mar 1799|p1367.htm|
- Father*: David Homsher1 b. 6 Aug 1760, d. 27 Sep 1844
- Mother*: Mary (Polly) Zearfoss1 b. 28 Jun 1766, d. 20 May 1846
- Charts: Descendants of Mattheus Homsher
- Relationship: Great-granduncle of Alfred Serenus Homsher.
- Birth*: Henry Homsher was born on 17 January 1798 at Montgomery, PA, US.1
- He was the son of David Homsher and Mary (Polly) Zearfoss.1
- Christening: Henry Homsher was christened on 18 June 1798 at Wentz German Reformed Church, Worcester, Montgomery, PA, US.1
- Death*: He died on 4 June 1841 at PA, US, at age 43.1
- Burial*: He was buried after 4 June 1841 at Strasburg Presbyterian Cemetery, Strasburg, Lancaster, PA, US; unmarried.1
- [S242] Submissions, Family Files (Lancaster, PA: Lancaster County History Society), Homsher Family by A. Hunter Rineer; Lancaster County Historical Society.