Eugenia E. Johnson1
#1429, d. after 1928
- Married Name: Her married name was Andrews.1
- Marriage*: Eugenia E. Johnson married Philip Andrews, son of Peter Andrews and Mary Geist, in 1875 at Sterling, Whiteside, IL, US.1
- Census*: Eugenia E. Johnson and Philip Andrews appeared on the census of 1880 at Sterling, Whiteside, IL, US, ;
Andrews, Philip 27 farmer PA/PA/PA
Eugenia 26 IL/Can/Nev
Mary A. 5 IL/PA/IL
Ernest 4 IL/PA/IL
Philip E. 2 IL/PA/IL
Schwank, Anna 17 servant IL/Ger/Ger
Eick, Frederick 24 farm hand NJ/NJ/NJ.2
- Death*: Eugenia E. Johnson died after 1928.1
Family: Philip Andrews b. 1853, d. Apr 1928
- [S242] Submissions, Family Files (Lancaster, PA: Lancaster County History Society), Obituary for Philip; Lancaster County Historical Society.
- [S645] 1880 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), IL, Whiteside County (Database online, Proto, Utah: Ancestry.com, 1880, Census as of 1 June 1880), Sterling, ED210, sheet/image 2, dwelling 17, family 17; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).