Mary E. Lehman1
#1527, b. 1880
Mary E. Lehman|b. 1880|p1527.htm|(?) Lehman||p1525.htm|Amanda Andrews|b. 1856|p1524.htm|||||||Peter Andrews|b. 19 Jan 1822\nd. 1906|p1424.htm|Mary Geist|b. 1825\nd. 1893|p1425.htm|
- Charts: Descendants of Peter Andrews
- Relationship: 2nd cousin 1 time removed of Sylvester Andrew Frey.
- (Witness) Census: Mary E. Lehman witnessed the census of Peter Andrews and Mary Geist in 1880 at Sterling, Whiteside, IL, US, ;
Andreas, Peter 58 retired farmer PA,PA,PA
Mary wife 55 PA,PA,PA
Lizzie dau 17 PA,PA,PA
Lehman, Amanda dau 24 PA,PA,PA
Lehman, Lewis O. GSon 2 IL,PA,PA
Lehman, Mary E. GDau 8M IL,PA,PA.2
- Birth*: Mary E. Lehman was born in 1880 at IL, US.1
- She was the daughter of (?) Lehman and Amanda Andrews.1
- [S262] International Geneological Index (R) (35 N West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84150: The Church of Christ of Latter Day Saints, Copyright @1980, 1997, data as of February 1997), 1880 Census Film 1254259; http://familysearch.org
- [S645] 1880 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), IL, Whiteside County (Database online, Proto, Utah: Ancestry.com, 1880, Census as of 1 June 1880), Sterling, ED210, sheet/image 2, dwelling 17, family 18; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).