Henry Fllmore Rhoads1
#2111, b. 22 July 1859, d. 8 February 1931
Henry Fllmore Rhoads|b. 22 Jul 1859\nd. 8 Feb 1931|p2111.htm|John Jackson Rhoads|b. 28 Mar 1833\nd. 12 Sep 1920|p2108.htm|Elizabeth Aumet|b. 1 Aug 1836\nd. 8 Feb 1913|p2109.htm|Nicholas Rhoads|b. 1804\nd. b 1870|p1404.htm|Lydia Snyder|b. 1804|p1405.htm|||||||
- Father*: John Jackson Rhoads1 b. 28 Mar 1833, d. 12 Sep 1920
- Mother*: Elizabeth Aumet1 b. 1 Aug 1836, d. 8 Feb 1913
- Relationship: 1st cousin 1 time removed of Ayleen Catherine Moore.
- Birth*: Henry Fllmore Rhoads was born on 22 July 1859 at Lancaster, PA, US.1
- He was the son of John Jackson Rhoads and Elizabeth Aumet.1
- (Witness) Census: Henry Fllmore Rhoads witnessed the census of John Jackson Rhoads and Elizabeth Aumet in 1860 at Martic, Lancaster, PA, US, ;
Rhoads, John 27 laborer PA
Elizabeth 25 PA
Lidia 2 PA
Henry 1 PA.2
- Death*: Henry Fllmore Rhoads died on 8 February 1931 at age 71.1
- [S262] International Geneological Index (R) (35 N West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84150: The Church of Christ of Latter Day Saints, Copyright @1980, 1997, data as of February 1997), batch 8802201; http://familysearch.org
- [S240] 1860 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), PA, Lancaster County (Database online, Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, 2004), Martic, sheet 70, image 24, stamped 510, dwelling 484, family 504; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).