Newton P. Meisky1
#973, b. 1871, d. 1910
Newton P. Meisky|b. 1871\nd. 1910|p973.htm|Henry K. Meisky|b. 16 Sep 1835\nd. 5 Jun 1915|p953.htm|Barbara A. Fenstermacher|b. 16 May 1838\nd. 28 Nov 1910|p957.htm|Henry Meisky|b. 1799|p1407.htm|Sophia Killian|b. b 1820|p1406.htm|Christian Fenstermacher|b. 26 Sep 1807\nd. 7 Oct 1894|p969.htm|Catharine Bear|b. 1810\nd. 22 Dec 1875|p984.htm|
- Father*: Henry K. Meisky1 b. 16 Sep 1835, d. 5 Jun 1915
- Mother*: Barbara A. Fenstermacher1 b. 16 May 1838, d. 28 Nov 1910
- Relationship: Uncle of Florence Naomi Kline.
- Birth*: Newton P. Meisky was born in 1871 at PA, US.1
- He was the son of Henry K. Meisky and Barbara A. Fenstermacher.1
- (Witness) Census: Newton P. Meisky witnessed the census of Henry K. Meisky and Barbara A. Fenstermacher in 1880 at Millersville, Manor, Lancaster, PA, US, ;
Meisky, Henry K. 44 all born in PA
Barbara A. 45
Kate A. 14
John K. 11
Newton P. 9
Theodore P. 6
Lizzie S. 4
Annie M. 1
Fenstamacher, Chris 74 (father-in-law).1
- Burial*: Newton P. Meisky was buried in 1910 at Millersville Mennonite Cemetery, Millersville, Lancaster, PA, US.2
- Death*: He died in 1910.2
- [S316] 1880 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), PA, Lancaster County (Database online, Provo, UT: ancestry.com, 1999), Manor, ED163, sheet 22, dwelling 182, family 188; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).
- [S242] Submissions, Family Files (Lancaster, PA: Lancaster County History Society); Lancaster County Historical Society.