Henry Willes (Harry) Homsher1,2
#976, b. 19 April 1875, d. 1924
Henry Willes (Harry) Homsher|b. 19 Apr 1875\nd. 1924|p976.htm|Abraham Homsher|b. 14 Aug 1844\nd. 16 Mar 1928|p807.htm|Annie Owens|b. Oct 1845\nd. b 1920|p954.htm|David Homsher|b. 17 Dec 1799\nd. 5 May 1855|p1352.htm|Susan (Hoover) Huber|b. 11 Oct 1803\nd. 28 Jun 1882|p980.htm|||||||
- Father*: Abraham Homsher1 b. 14 Aug 1844, d. 16 Mar 1928
- Mother*: Annie Owens1 b. Oct 1845, d. b 1920
- Charts: Descendants of Mattheus Homsher
- Relationship: Uncle of Alfred Serenus Homsher.
- Birth*: Henry Willes (Harry) Homsher was born on 19 April 1875 at PA, US.1,2
- He was the son of Abraham Homsher and Annie Owens.1
- (Witness) Census: Henry Willes (Harry) Homsher witnessed the census of Abraham Homsher and Annie Owens in 1880 at Eden, Lancaster, PA, US, ;
Homsher, Abraham 35 all from PA
Nida E. 9
Silas Franklin 8
Morris B. 7
Harry W. 5
Daniel M. 3
Abraham E. 1
Susan 76 (mother).1
- Death*: Henry Willes (Harry) Homsher died in 1924.3
- [S316] 1880 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), PA, Lancaster County (Database online, Provo, UT: ancestry.com, 1999), Eden, ED176, sheet 22, dwelling 183, family 199; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).
- [S480] Homsher Family Bible, as copied and submitted to family files (Lancaster, PA: Lancaster County History Society); Lancaster County Historical Society.
- [S242] Submissions, Family Files (Lancaster, PA: Lancaster County History Society), Homsher Descendency Chart; Lancaster County Historical Society.