Robert F. Gibson1,2
#1510, b. 24 February 1880, d. 4 April 1889
Robert F. Gibson|b. 24 Feb 1880\nd. 4 Apr 1889|p1510.htm|James Gibson|b. 2 Dec 1852\nd. 17 Feb 1921|p95.htm|Georgina Brodie Findlay|b. 1858|p1508.htm|James Gibson|b. 18 May 1815\nd. b 2 Jan 1888|p24.htm|Isobella Craig|b. b 26 Dec 1814\nd. 27 Dec 1866|p25.htm|Robert Findlay|b. 1834\nd. 5 Nov 1896|p1611.htm|Jane Gray|b. 1834\nd. b 1886|p1612.htm|
- Relationship: 1st cousin of Andrew Murray Gibson.
- Birth*: Robert F. Gibson was born on 24 February 1880 at Jersey City, Hudson, NJ, US.1,3
- He was the son of James Gibson and Georgina Brodie Findlay.1
- (Witness) Census: Robert F. Gibson witnessed the census of James Gibson and Georgina Brodie Findlay in 1880 at Montgomery Street, Jersey City, Hudson, NJ, US, ;
Gibson, James 27 Machinist Scot, Scot, Scot
Georgina 21 Housekeeper Scot, Scot, Scot
Jennie Dau 2 Scot, Scot, Scot
Robert Son 3M NJ, Scot, Scot.1
- Death*: Robert F. Gibson died on 4 April 1889 at Jersey City, Hudson, NJ, US, at age 9.3,2
- [S274] 1880 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), NJ, Hudson County (Database online, Provo, UT: ancestry.com, 1999), Jersey City, ED 6, page 33 (image 31), dwelling 154, family 300; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).
- [S792] Robert Gibson, Registration of Death, Jersey City, NJ (familysearch.org); http://familysearch.org
- [S538] Pedigree Resource File (Intellectual Reserve, Inc., Copyright @1999-2005), submission 268806-1016101134929; http://familysearch.org