#1694, b. 21 June 1838
Jane Craig|b. 21 Jun 1838|p1694.htm|Ramsay Robert Craig|b. 23 May 1810\nd. a 1891|p1456.htm|Ann Ogalvie|b. 3 Jan 1808\nd. 6 Nov 1890|p1693.htm|John Craig|b. 28 Sep 1776|p1451.htm|Christine Reid|b. c 1780|p1614.htm|John Ogalvie||p1696.htm|Agnes Glendrey||p1697.htm|
- Father*: Ramsay Robert Craig1 b. 23 May 1810, d. a 1891
- Mother*: Ann Ogalvie1 b. 3 Jan 1808, d. 6 Nov 1890
- Relationship: 1st cousin 1 time removed of Andrew Murray Gibson.
- Birth*: Jane Craig was born on 21 June 1838 at Kinettles, Angus, Scotland.1,2
- She was the daughter of Ramsay Robert Craig and Ann Ogalvie.1
- Christening: Jane Craig was christened on 4 July 1838 at Kinettles, Angus, Scotland.2
- (Witness) Census: She witnessed the census of Ramsay Robert Craig and Ann Ogalvie in 1841 at Maside of Igleston, Kinettles, Angus, Scotland, ;
Craig, Robert 25 ag labor b. Angus
Ann 25 b. Angus
Jane 2 b. Angus
Agnes 1 b.Angus.1
- (Witness) Census: Jane Craig witnessed the census of Ramsay Robert Craig and Ann Ogalvie in 1851 at Clay Houses, Glamis, Angus, Scotland, ;
Craig, Robert 38 Ag. Laborer
Anne 40 wife
Jean 12 dau scholar
Agnes 11 dau scholar
James 8 son scholar
Margret 5 dau scholar
MaryAnn 3 dau
John 43 brother unmarried, hand loom weaver
all born in Glammis.3
- [S283] 1841 Scotland Census (Population Schedule), Angus County (freecen.rootsweb.com, 2005), SCT1841/297 Kinettles ED 1, Folio 1, pg 2; http://freecen.rootsweb.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archive of Scotland (NAS)).
- [S90] International Genealogical Index (R) (35 N West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84150: The Church of Christ of Latter Day Saints, Copyright @1980, 1997, data as of February 1997), batch C112974, OPR for Kinettles; Family History Center.
- [S317] 1851 Scotland Census (Population Schedule), Angus, Dundee (Database online: Dundee, Scotland: www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, 2005), Glamis 289/00 006/00 012; http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archive of Scotland (NAS)).