#1721, b. 24 May 1868, d. 30 November 1950
James Sheil|b. 24 May 1868\nd. 30 Nov 1950|p1721.htm|John Sheil|b. b 18 Jan 1815\nd. 27 Oct 1884|p28.htm|Johanna Morrissey|b. 1821\nd. 22 Dec 1910|p29.htm|William G. Sheil|b. c 1790|p2611.htm|Bridget Furlong|b. c 1794\nd. 1880|p2612.htm|||||||
- Father*: John Sheil1 b. b 18 Jan 1815, d. 27 Oct 1884
- Mother*: Johanna Morrissey1 b. 1821, d. 22 Dec 1910
- Relationship: Uncle of Helen Mary Shields.
- Birth*: James Sheil was born on 24 May 1868 at Adamstown, Wexford, Ireland.1,2
- He was the son of John Sheil and Johanna Morrissey.1
- (Witness) Burial: James Sheil witnessed the burial of John Sheil after 27 October 1884 at Kellystown, Adamstown, Wexford, Ireland; Gravestone: Erected by Ellen Sheil, In Loving Memory of her father John Sheil, Kellystown, who died October 27th1884, aged 64 years. Also her mother Johanna Sheil, (Alias Morrissey) who died Dec 23rd 1910, aged 89 years. Also her sister Bridget, who died March 7th 1894, aged 60 years. Also her siser Margaret who died May 21st 1927, aged 63 years. Also her brother-in-law Edward Shea, who died March 15th 1928, aged 63 years. Also the above Ellen Sheil, who died March 8th 1935, aged 76 years. Also her brother James Sheil Died 30th Nov 1950, aged 62 years.3
- Death*: James Sheil died on 30 November 1950 at Kellystown, Adamstown, Wexford, Ireland, at age 82 aged 82 years.1
- [S39] Interview with Mary Jo Gibson (Halethorpe, MD), by Joanne Frey. , photograph of tombstone.
- [S262] International Geneological Index (R) (35 N West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84150: The Church of Christ of Latter Day Saints, Copyright @1980, 1997, data as of February 1997), Batch C012000; http://familysearch.org
- [S39] Interview with Mary Jo Gibson (Halethorpe, MD), by Joanne Frey. , Photograph of gravestone at Kellystown - died 1884 aged 64.