Albert Robert Pedersen1
#2221, b. 24 October 1902, d. 1 July 1989
Albert Robert Pedersen|b. 24 Oct 1902\nd. 1 Jul 1989|p2221.htm|Julius Emil Pedersen|b. 1865\nd. b 1920|p2214.htm|Georgina Brodie Findlay|b. 1858|p1508.htm|||||||Robert Findlay|b. 1834\nd. 5 Nov 1896|p1611.htm|Jane Gray|b. 1834\nd. b 1886|p1612.htm|
- Birth*: Albert Robert Pedersen was born on 24 October 1902 at Hoboken, Hudson, NJ, US.1,2
- He was the son of Julius Emil Pedersen and Georgina Brodie Findlay.1
- (Witness) Census: Albert Robert Pedersen witnessed the census of Julius Emil Pedersen and Georgina Brodie Findlay in 1910 at 70 Congress St., Jersey City, Hudson, NJ, US, ;
Pedersen, Julius 46 M24 Nor/Nor/Nor imm 1886 longshoreman on docks
Georgina 53 M24 11/9 Sco/Sco/Sco imm 1878
Christian 22 M7mos NY/Nor/Sco machinist for Navy
Laura 24 M7mos ME/Eng/Can
Victor 18 NJ/Nor/Sco laborer at paper mill
Camilla 13 NJ/Nor/Sco
Carl 11 NJ/Nor/Sco
Albert 8 NJ/Nor/Sco.3
- Census*: Albert Robert Pedersen appeared on the census of 1930 at 323 Webster Ave., Jersey City, Hudson, NJ, US, ;
Pedersen, Albert 28 m. age 22 NJ/Nor/Sco policeman
May 26 m. age 20 NY/NJ/NY
Carl brother 30 NJ/Nor/Sco chauffeur for taxi.4
- Death*: He died on 1 July 1989 at Spring Hill, Hernando, FL, US, at age 86.1,2
- [S538] Pedigree Resource File (Intellectual Reserve, Inc., Copyright @1999-2005), submission 268806-1016101134929; http://familysearch.org
- [S44] Social Security Death Index (Database online: Provo, Utah: ancestry.com); Ancestry.com.
- [S329] 1910 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), NJ, Hudson County (Database online, Provo, UT: ancestry.com, 2004), Jersey City, Ward 12, ED 215, Sheet 14B, image 28, dwelling 83, family 294; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).
- [S630] 1930 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), NJ, Hudson County (Database online, Provo, Utah: ancestry.com, 1930), Jersey City, ED 178, sheet 14A, image 27, dwelling 209, family 221; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).