Joseph Whistler Revillon1
#2264, b. 2 April 1886, d. 19 January 1955
Joseph Whistler Revillon|b. 2 Apr 1886\nd. 19 Jan 1955|p2264.htm|Albert Revillon||p2263.htm|Julia D. Whistler|b. 1865\nd. 29 Nov 1930|p2257.htm|||||||George W. Whistler|b. 9 Jul 1822\nd. 24 Dec 1869|p2170.htm|Julia D. Winans|b. 24 Oct 1825\nd. 26 Sep 1875|p2169.htm|
- Charts: Descendant Chart for Ross Winans
- Birth*: Joseph Whistler Revillon was born on 2 April 1886 at St. Petersburg, Russia.1,2
- He was the son of Albert Revillon and Julia D. Whistler.1
- (Witness) Immigration: Joseph Whistler Revillon witnessed the immigration of Julia D. Whistler in August 1900 at Boston, Suffolk, MA, US; on board the Invernia
JM Revillon 45 female married, French, last residence St Petersburg, bound for Baltimore
- Occupation*: Joseph Whistler Revillon was a civil engineer in Russia in his early years, and cataloguer of James McNeil Whistler's art work after he retired to Suffolk, England in the 1940s before 1955.1
- Death*: He died on 19 January 1955 at Mendham Priory, England, at age 68.1
- [S578] Whistler Family Biographies (http://www.whistler.arts.gla.ac.uk/correspondence/people.htm: Centre for Whistler Studies, 2007).
- [S659] Submissions, Winans Papers, 1828 - 1963, Special Collections MS 916 (201 W. Monument St. Baltimore, MD 21201: Maryland Historical Society), Box 4, folder 107, list of marriages copied from family bible; Maryland Historical Society Library.
- [S507] New York Passenger Lists, 1820-1957 (Provo, UT: Ancestry.com The Generations Network, 2006),Aug 1900 on board the Invernia; Ancestry.com, Provo, Utah, UT, US.
- [S589] Boston Passenger Lists, 1820-1943 (Provo, UT: Ancestry.com The Generations Network, 2006),Aug 1900 on board the Invernia; Ancestry.com, Provo, Utah, UT, US.