#2638, b. 1888, d. after 1930
- Birth*: Carolyn Johnston was born in 1888 at NY, US.1
- Marriage*: She married James Peter Johnston, son of Peter Johnston and Ellen Johnston, before 1917.1,2
- Census*: Carolyn Johnston and James Peter Johnston appeared on the census of 1920 at 9 Water Street, Homer, Cortland, NY, US, ;
Johnston, James 30 milk tester NY/IRE/SCO
Carolyn 32 NY/ENG/NY.1
- Census: Carolyn Johnston and James Peter Johnston appeared on the census of 1930 at Cross Street, Warwick, Orange, NY, US, ;
Johnston, James P. 43 m@26 superintendent of creamery NY/SCO/SCO
Carolyn 41 m@24 UT/NY/UT
Mary E. aunt 57 widow m@31 NY/IRE/IRE.3
- Death*: Carolyn Johnston died after 1930 at NY, US, Her husband was a widower when he married Agnes Gibson.4
Family: James Peter Johnston b. 22 Dec 1888, d. Jun 1972
- [S815] 1920 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), New York, Cortland County (Database online, Provo, UT: Ancestry.com, 2010, Census as of 1 Jan 1920), Year: 1920;Census Place: Homer, Cortland, New York; Roll: T625_1096; Page: 5A; Enumeration District: 243; Image: 494.; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).
- [S756] US World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-18 (Database online: Provo, Utah: ancestry.com),Registration Location: Cortland County, New York; Roll: 1712300; Draft Board: 0.; Ancestry.com, Provo, Utah, UT, US.
- [S816] 1930 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), NY, Orange County (Database online, Provo, Utah: ancestry.com, 2002), Year: 1930; Census Place: Warwick, Orange, New York; Roll: 1634; Page: 15A; Enumeration District: 104; Image: 414.0.; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).
- [S280] Panama Canal Employment Records (Panama Canal Zone: Panama Canal Commission), Letter applying for annuity dated 13 Mar 1950; National Archives II.