#41, b. 11 July 1924, d. 11 March 2002
Kathryn Gibson|b. 11 Jul 1924\nd. 11 Mar 2002|p41.htm|Andrew Murray Gibson|b. 30 Nov 1898\nd. 7 Jul 1957|p6.htm|Helen Mary Shields|b. 26 Aug 1898\nd. 27 Nov 1955|p7.htm|John Gibson|b. 11 Nov 1855\nd. 30 Mar 1927|p12.htm|Catherine Murray|b. 21 Jun 1859\nd. 12 May 1938|p13.htm|John Shields|b. 16 Oct 1861\nd. 9 Sep 1922|p14.htm|Mary F. Wheeler|b. 4 Jun 1868\nd. 30 May 1926|p15.htm|
Everett and Kathryn Gibson Dougherty
- Father*: Andrew Murray Gibson b. 30 Nov 1898, d. 7 Jul 1957
- Mother*: Helen Mary Shields b. 26 Aug 1898, d. 27 Nov 1955
- Married Name: Her married name was Dougherty.
- Birth*: Kathryn Gibson was born on 11 July 1924 at MD, US.2
- She was the daughter of Andrew Murray Gibson and Helen Mary Shields.
- (Witness) Census: Kathryn Gibson witnessed the census of Andrew Murray Gibson and Helen Mary Shields in 1930 at 2528 W. Lafayette Ave., Baltimore, MD, US, ;
Gibson, Andrew 31, M25, NJ/Scot/Ire, inspector Customs House
Mary, 30, M25, MD/IRE/NJ, homemaker
Katherine 5 MD/NJ/MD
Mary 2 x/12 MD/NJ/MD
Audrey 1 x/12 MD/NJ/MD
Coyle, Thomas BIL 26, M21, MD/MD/MD, manager, J.W.Crook
Josephine 26, M21, MD/IRE/NJ, bookkeeper, hotel
Shields, Arthur 25, MD/IRE/NJ, Pharmacy, Drug Store.3
- (Witness) Residence: Kathryn Gibson witnessed the residence of Andrew Murray Gibson and Helen Mary Shields in 1932 at Willmington, New Hanover, NC, US; for about a year. They did not like it much and were happy to return to Baltimore.4
- Marriage*: Kathryn Gibson married Everett Dougherty after 1944.2
- Death*: Kathryn Gibson died on 11 March 2002 at Baltimore, MD, US, at age 77 Obituary - Dougherty, Kathryn W. On March 11,2002 Kathryn "Kate" W. Dougherty, beloved wife of the late Everett Dougherty, Devoted mother of Andrea C. and her husband Richard E. Thew, and the late Sean R. Dougherty, loving sister of Mary Jo Krebs, Bea Zinsmeister, James "Jimmy" Gibson, and the late Audrey Strine, cherished grandmother of Everett N. and Deanna A. Thew. Also survived by many loving nieces and nephews.
Visitation on Wednesday 3 to 5 and 7 to 9 pm at the Witzke Funeral Home of Catonsville, Inc. 1630 Edmondson Avenue. A Mass will be celebrated on Thursday 10:30 am at The Church of the Ascension, Halethorpe. Interment will be at New Cathedral Cemetery at a later date. Memorial contributions may be made to the charity of one's choice.1
Family: Everett Dougherty b. 15 Nov 1925, d. Jun 1983
- Marriage*: She married Everett Dougherty after 1944.2
- [S362] Kathryn Gibson - Obituary, Baltimore Sun, Baltimore, MD, 11 Mar 2002; Maryland State Archives, 350 Rowe Blvd., Annapolis, Anne Arundel, MD, US.
- [S39] Interview with Mary Jo Gibson (Halethorpe, MD), by Joanne Frey.
- [S269] 1930 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), Maryland, Baltimore, Ward 16, ED622 (Database online, Provo, Utah: ancestry.com, 1930), Sheet 8A, image 14 (stamped 85), dwelling 158, family 190; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).
- [S649] Testimony - Audrey Gibson Strine (n.pub.).