Marie E. Malone
#54, b. 17 June 1895, d. June 1981
- Married Name: Her married name was Shields.
- Birth*: Marie E. Malone was born on 17 June 1895 at MD, US; Marie was the sister of Ned Malone's father William b. 1899. They were born to Edward and Mary, and lived in Ellicott City, MD, according to the 1910-1930 censuses. Ned was born in 1928 and lived on Washington Blvd in Elkridge in 1930.1,2
- Marriage*: She married John Edward (M.) Shields, son of John Shields and Mary Frances Wheeler, circa 1921 at Baltimore, MD, US.1,2,3
- Residence*: Marie E. Malone and John Edward (M.) Shields resided between 1922 and 1923 at 319 Augusta, Baltimore, MD, US; Clerk, Solr.4
- Census*: Marie E. Malone and John Edward (M.) Shields appeared on the census of 1930 at 3 Maple Drive, Baltimore, MD, US, ;
Shields, John E. 35 m@25 MD/MD/MD $7500 bookkeeper for life insurance
Marie 30 m@20 MD/MD/MD
John E. Jr. 7
Joseph 1 6/12.5
- Death*: Marie E. Malone died in June 1981 at Broward, FL, US.1
Family: John Edward (M.) Shields b. 17 Nov 1896, d. 22 Nov 1972
- [S44] Social Security Death Index (Database online: Provo, Utah: ancestry.com); Ancestry.com.
- [S39] Interview with Mary Jo Gibson (Halethorpe, MD), by Joanne Frey.
- [S46] Compiled, Baltimore City Directory (Baltimore, MD: Woods/R. L. Polk & Co., 1880-1930),Lists Marie E. as spouse; Baltimore City Archives, 211 East Pleasant Street, Baltimore, MD, US.
- [S46] Compiled, Baltimore City Directory (Baltimore, MD: Woods/R. L. Polk & Co., 1880-1930),John E.(Marie E.); Baltimore City Archives, 211 East Pleasant Street, Baltimore, MD, US.
- [S305] 1930 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), Maryland, Baltimore, Election District 1, District 12, ED3-12 (Database online, Provo, Utah: ancestry.com, 1930), sheet 23 A, image 45; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).