#59, b. 1924, d. 3 March 1979
Helen Cover|b. 1924\nd. 3 Mar 1979|p59.htm|George Milton Cover|b. 1896|p53.htm|Frances Cordelia (Liz) Shields|b. 3 Mar 1895\nd. 4 Apr 1957|p48.htm|||||||John Shields|b. 16 Oct 1861\nd. 9 Sep 1922|p14.htm|Mary F. Wheeler|b. 4 Jun 1868\nd. 30 May 1926|p15.htm|
- Father*: George Milton Cover b. 1896
- Mother*: Frances Cordelia (Liz) Shields b. 3 Mar 1895, d. 4 Apr 1957
- Relationship: Niece of Helen Mary Shields.
- Birth*: Helen Cover was born in 1924 at MD, US.1,2
- She was the daughter of George Milton Cover and Frances Cordelia (Liz) Shields.
- (Witness) Census: Helen Cover witnessed the census of George Milton Cover and Frances Cordelia (Liz) Shields in 1930 at 509 Prince St., Alexandria, VA, US, ;
Cover, George M. 34 m23 WV/WV/WV mgr chain store
Frances 35 m24 MD/IRE/NJ
George M. Jr. 12 MD/WV/MD
Arnold 9 MD/WV/MD
Helen 6 MD/WV/MD.2
- Death*: Helen Cover died on 3 March 1979 at Carroll, MD, US, due to breast cancer. She was a close friend of Audrey Gibson Strine.1
- Burial*: She was buried on 6 March 1979 at Evergreen Memorial Gardens Cemetery, Finksburg, Carroll, MD, US; Lot 5, Block 1, Site 2 - Devotion garden.1
- [S39] Interview with Mary Jo Gibson (Halethorpe, MD), by Joanne Frey.
- [S449] 1930 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), Virginia, Alexandria, ED10 (Database online, Provo, Utah: ancestry.com, 1930), Sheet 3A, dwelling 41, family 55; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).