James P. Strine1
#2367, b. 30 June 1944, d. 14 January 2009
James P. Strine|b. 30 Jun 1944\nd. 14 Jan 2009|p2367.htm|James Reinecke Strine|b. 3 Mar 1923\nd. 9 Apr 2001|p33.htm||||Edward R. Strine|b. 1 Dec 1899\nd. 25 Oct 1947|p4.htm|Anna L. Yessler|b. 15 Sep 1901\nd. 5 Oct 1981|p5.htm|||||||
- Father*: James Reinecke Strine1 b. 3 Mar 1923, d. 9 Apr 2001
- Birth*: James P. Strine was born on 30 June 1944 at Baltimore, MD, US.1,2
- He was the son of James Reinecke Strine.1
- Death*: James P. Strine died on 14 January 2009 at Washington Adventist Hospital, Brunswick, Frederick, MD, US, at age 64 "Mr. James "PeeWee" Strine, 64, of Brunswick, passed away Wednesday, Jan. 14, 2009, at Washington Adventist Hospital.
Born June 30, 1944, in Baltimore, he was the son of the late David Cleckner and Beatrice Barger Cleckner of Florida.
James was a member of Grace Baptist Church in Brunswick.
He retired as a fork lift operator from Sterlite. He enjoyed walking and fishing.
In addition to his mother, Beatrice, he is survived by four brothers, Edward Strine, Richard Cleckner, Robert Cleckner and Kenneth Cleckner; one sister, Debra Paletti; and numerous nieces and nephews.
Interment will be in Resthaven Memorial Gardens."3,2
- [S297] One World Tree, Family Trees (Database online: Provo, Utah: http://www.ancestry.com), ID: I520362503 Submitted by Misty Haines.
- [S798] Obituary for James Strine, FrederickNewsPost, FrederickNewsPost.com, 17 Jan 2009; Ancestry.com, Provo, Utah, UT, US.
- [S44] Social Security Death Index (Database online: Provo, Utah: ancestry.com); Ancestry.com.