Margaret E. Strine1
#2407, b. 22 September 1916, d. 16 November 1996
Margaret E. Strine|b. 22 Sep 1916\nd. 16 Nov 1996|p2407.htm|Peter Stanley Strine|b. 3 May 1877\nd. 1951|p572.htm|Catherine Fink|b. Mar 1877\nd. 1962|p585.htm|Henry Z. Strine|b. Jul 1854\nd. 1921|p551.htm|Sarah A. Rhodes|b. May 1858\nd. 1933|p552.htm|||||||
- Charts: Descendant Chart for John Strein
- Relationship: 3rd cousin of Edward Reinecke Strine.
- Birth*: Margaret E. Strine was born on 22 September 1916 at Conewago, York, PA, US.1,2
- She was the daughter of Peter Stanley Strine and Catherine Fink.1
- (Witness) Census: Margaret E. Strine witnessed the census of Peter Stanley Strine and Catherine Fink in 1930 at Conewago, York, PA, US, ;
Strine, Peter S. 52 m@22 PA/PA/PA
Kathryn 53 m@23 PA/PA/PA
Margaret 13 PA.3
- Death*: Margaret E. Strine died on 16 November 1996 at Saegertown, Crawford, PA, US, at age 80.2
- [S573] 1920 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), Pennsylvania, York Co., Conewago, ED40 (Database online, Provo, UT: ancestry.com, 2004), Sheet 3B, image 6, dwelling/family 67; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).
- [S567] Public Member Tree, Family Trees (Database online: Provo, Utah: http://www.ancestry.com).
- [S749] 1930 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), Pennsylvania, York County, Conewago, ED67 (Database online, Provo, Utah: ancestry.com, 1930), Sheet 7A, image 13, dwelling 132, family 142; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).