James Reinecke Strine
#33, b. 3 March 1923, d. 9 April 2001
James Reinecke Strine|b. 3 Mar 1923\nd. 9 Apr 2001|p33.htm|Edward Reinecke Strine|b. 1 Dec 1899\nd. 25 Oct 1947|p4.htm|Anna Louise Yessler|b. 15 Sep 1901\nd. 5 Oct 1981|p5.htm|John S. S. Strine|b. 3 Feb 1877\nd. 22 Mar 1938|p8.htm|Mary M. (Magdalene) Reinecke|b. 11 Feb 1876\nd. 15 Dec 1927|p9.htm|Charles O. Yessler|b. 8 Jun 1881\nd. 28 Jan 1923|p10.htm|Amelia S. Heilman|b. May 1881\nd. 10 Apr 1955|p11.htm|
- Father*: Edward Reinecke Strine b. 1 Dec 1899, d. 25 Oct 1947
- Mother*: Anna Louise Yessler1 b. 15 Sep 1901, d. 5 Oct 1981
- Charts: Descendant Chart for John Strein, Descendant Chart for Hans Wilt, Descendant Chart for Hans George Ziegler, Descendant Chart for Peter Kirschner, Descendant Chart for Johann Peter Herbach
- Birth*: James Reinecke Strine was born on 3 March 1923.2
- He was the son of Edward Reinecke Strine and Anna Louise Yessler.1
- Christening: James Reinecke Strine was christened on 10 June 1923 at Trinity United Methodist, York, York, PA, US.1
- (Witness) Census: He witnessed the census of Edward Reinecke Strine and Anna Louise Yessler in 1930 at 42 Catherine Street, Baltimore, MD, US, ;
Strine, Edward S. age 30, married at 22, owns house worth $1500, PA, PA, PA, bread checker at bakery
Anna L, age 28, married at 20, bookkeeper at plumbing company
James R, age 7
Edward S, age 3 11/12
Yesler, Amelia S. MIL, age 48, m 19, PA, PA, PA, cook in cafeteria.3
- (Witness) Residence: James Reinecke Strine witnessed the residence of Edward Reinecke Strine and Anna Louise Yessler in 1936 at Vogt & Highview Ave., Arbutus, Baltimore, MD, US.4
- (Witness) Residence: James Reinecke Strine witnessed the residence of Edward Reinecke Strine and Anna Louise Yessler in 1937 at 514 Chestnut Hill, Baltimore, MD, US.5
- Milit-Beg*: James Reinecke Strine began military service on 23 January 1943 at Baltimore, MD, US; enlisted as a private in the Army. Born in 1923, married, 2 years of high school, 68" tall, 133 lbs.6
- Illness*: He was ill with cancer of the spine in 1991.2
- Death*: He died on 9 April 2001 at New Port Richey, Pasco, FL, US, at age 78.7
- James P. Strine8 b. 30 Jun 1944, d. 14 Jan 2009
- [S146] Transcribed Church Records (York, PA: Trinity United Methodist Church); The Historical Society of York County.
- [S97] Edward S. STRINE, Testimony (n.pub.); Edward S. Strine.
- [S269] 1930 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), Maryland, Baltimore, Ward 16, ED622 (Database online, Provo, Utah: ancestry.com, 1930), ED 4-333 sheet 8B, roll 863 book 2 page 177B; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).
- [S46] Compiled, Baltimore City Directory (Baltimore, MD: Woods/R. L. Polk & Co., 1880-1930),1936; Baltimore City Archives, 211 East Pleasant Street, Baltimore, MD, US.
- [S46] Compiled, Baltimore City Directory (Baltimore, MD: Woods/R. L. Polk & Co., 1880-1930),1937; Baltimore City Archives, 211 East Pleasant Street, Baltimore, MD, US.
- [S694] National Archives and Records Administration, US WWII Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 (Database online: Provo, Utah: The Generations Network, Inc., 2005); Ancestry.com, Provo, Utah, UT, US.
- [S44] Social Security Death Index (Database online: Provo, Utah: ancestry.com); Ancestry.com.
- [S297] One World Tree, Family Trees (Database online: Provo, Utah: http://www.ancestry.com), ID: I520362503 Submitted by Misty Haines.