Ruth Louise Strine
#37, b. 4 November 1931, d. 21 June 2006
Ruth Louise Strine|b. 4 Nov 1931\nd. 21 Jun 2006|p37.htm|Edward Reinecke Strine|b. 1 Dec 1899\nd. 25 Oct 1947|p4.htm|Anna Louise Yessler|b. 15 Sep 1901\nd. 5 Oct 1981|p5.htm|John S. S. Strine|b. 3 Feb 1877\nd. 22 Mar 1938|p8.htm|Mary M. (Magdalene) Reinecke|b. 11 Feb 1876\nd. 15 Dec 1927|p9.htm|Charles O. Yessler|b. 8 Jun 1881\nd. 28 Jan 1923|p10.htm|Amelia S. Heilman|b. May 1881\nd. 10 Apr 1955|p11.htm|
- Father*: Edward Reinecke Strine b. 1 Dec 1899, d. 25 Oct 1947
- Mother*: Anna Louise Yessler1 b. 15 Sep 1901, d. 5 Oct 1981
- Charts: Descendant Chart for John Strein, Descendant Chart for Hans Wilt, Descendant Chart for Hans George Ziegler, Descendant Chart for Peter Kirschner, Descendant Chart for Johann Peter Herbach
- Birth: Ruth Louise Strine was born on 10 September 1931 at York, York, PA, US; according to christening record.1
- Birth*: She was born on 4 November 1931 at York, York, PA, US; according to SS death index and family.2,3
- She was the daughter of Edward Reinecke Strine and Anna Louise Yessler.1
- Christening: Ruth Louise Strine was christened on 22 May 1932 at Trinity United Methodist, York, York, PA, US.1
- (Witness) Residence: She witnessed the residence of Edward Reinecke Strine and Anna Louise Yessler in 1936 at Vogt & Highview Ave., Arbutus, Baltimore, MD, US.4
- (Witness) Residence: Ruth Louise Strine witnessed the residence of Edward Reinecke Strine and Anna Louise Yessler in 1937 at 514 Chestnut Hill, Baltimore, MD, US.5
- Married Name: Her married name was Olwine.6
- Occupation*: Ruth Louise Strine was a homemaker and entrepreneur after 1960.7
- Death*: She died on 21 June 2006 at MD, US, at age 74 due to breast cancer.8
- Burial*: She was buried on 23 June 2006 at Maryland Veteran's Cemetery, Crownsville, Anne Arundel, MD, US.8
- [S146] Transcribed Church Records (York, PA: Trinity United Methodist Church); The Historical Society of York County.
- [S434] Obituary for Ruth Olwine, Baltimore Sun, Baltimore, MD, 22 Jun 2006, Card given out by Ambrose Funeral Home.
- [S44] Social Security Death Index (Database online: Provo, Utah: ancestry.com); Ancestry.com.
- [S46] Compiled, Baltimore City Directory (Baltimore, MD: Woods/R. L. Polk & Co., 1880-1930),1936; Baltimore City Archives, 211 East Pleasant Street, Baltimore, MD, US.
- [S46] Compiled, Baltimore City Directory (Baltimore, MD: Woods/R. L. Polk & Co., 1880-1930),1937; Baltimore City Archives, 211 East Pleasant Street, Baltimore, MD, US.
- [S801] 1930 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), Maryland, Baltimore, Ward 16, ED614 (Database online, Provo, Utah: ancestry.com, 2002), Year: 1930; Census Place: Baltimore, Baltimore (Independent City), Maryland; Roll: 860; Page: 5A; Enumeration District: 614; Image: 377.0; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).
- [S137] Joanne S. Frey, Testimony (n.pub.).
- [S434] Obituary for Ruth Olwine, Baltimore Sun, Baltimore, MD, 22 Jun 2006.