#1058, b. 23 August 1793
Elisabetha Heilman|b. 23 Aug 1793|p1058.htm|Peter Heilman|b. b 1765\nd. 3 Nov 1838|p1053.htm|Maria Catharina Graeff|b. 6 Sep 1765\nd. 19 Apr 1837|p1054.htm|||||||Johann M. Graeff||p1062.htm|Gertherautha (Gertraut) Unknown||p1067.htm|
- Father*: Peter Heilman1 b. b 1765, d. 3 Nov 1838
- Mother*: Maria Catharina Graeff1 b. 6 Sep 1765, d. 19 Apr 1837
- Relationship: 2nd great-grandaunt of Anna Louise Yessler.
- Birth*: Elisabetha Heilman was born on 23 August 1793 at York, PA, US.1
- She was the daughter of Peter Heilman and Maria Catharina Graeff.1
- Christening: Elisabetha Heilman was christened on 12 September 1793 at Wolf's Reformed & Lutheran Church, W. Manchester, York, PA, US; Sponsors: Mathia Graf & Gertherautha.1
- (Witness) Census: She witnessed the census of Peter Heilman and Maria Catharina Graeff in 1800 at Dover, York, PA, US, ; Heilman, Peter 26-44, 2 males < 10, 4 females < 4, 1 female 26-44
There is also a Peter Helman age 26-45 living in Codorus, and a Michael Heilman 26-45 living in Codorus with 9 children.2
- (Witness) Census: Elisabetha Heilman witnessed the census of Peter Heilman and Maria Catharina Graeff in 1810 at Dover, York, PA, US, ; Heilman, Peter >45, 2 males < 10,1 male 10-15, 2 females 10 -15, 2 females 16-25, 1 female 26-45;
there is also a Peter Helman living in Codorus age >45, and a Michael Helman living in Hanover.3
- (Witness) Will: Elisabetha Heilman witnessed the will of Maria Catharina Graeff on 18 February 1839 at Paradise, York, PA, US; OC-T-107-108 - 18 Feb 1839; Paradise twp; Husband deceased; Issue - Peter(petitioner); Elizabeth; Polly & David Spahr; Sally & Jacob Doll; Catherine & Peter Moyer; also children of (deceased) Elizabeth & John Henry (Nicholas;Jacob;Catherine;Maria;Caroline & Peter Henry all minors) - Want 103A tract appraised.
OC-T-139-140 - 2 apr 1839; Sheriff Klinefelter return on Catherine Heilman - land valued at $2060.00
OC-T-160 - 14 May 1839; Peter Hileman, son of Catherine Hileman, accepts 106A at valuation & is alowed $48.00 in costs. To retain his share $135.33 1/3 & pay same amount to others - Eli; Polly & David Spahr; Sally & Jacob Dol; Catherine & Peter Moyer; & to the children of (dec.) Elizabeth & John Henry (also dec.) Nicholas, Jacob,Catherine,Maria, Caroline & Peter Henry each $55.58 5/6; Peter Hileman & Jacob Henry each give a bond for $4020.00.4
- [S53] Transcribed Church Records (W. Manchester, York Co., PA: Wolf's (St. Paul's) Lutheran & Reformed), pg 17 #339; The Historical Society of York County.
- [S410] 1800 US Federal Census (Statistical Schedule), PA, York County (Database online, Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, 2005), Dover, image 2, sheet 1330; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).
- [S379] 1810 US Federal Census (Statistical Schedule), PA, York County (Database online, Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, 2005), Dover, image 2, sheet 1047, stamped 166; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).
- [S215] Catherine Heilman (wife of Peter), Court Record for disposition of property, OC-T-107-108 (n.pub., 1839); The Historical Society of York County.