Lucy Ann Seifert1
#1298, b. 17 February 1829
Lucy Ann Seifert|b. 17 Feb 1829|p1298.htm|(George) Michael Seifert|b. 14 Aug 1777\nd. 29 Apr 1863|p350.htm|Anna Maria Leinbach|b. 16 Sep 1783\nd. 21 Sep 1850|p360.htm|Johann M. Seifert|b. 26 Sep 1753\nd. c 1820|p347.htm|Maria M. Wilt|b. 17 Sep 1752\nd. b 15 Feb 1820|p348.htm|||||||
- Father*: (George) Michael Seifert1 b. 14 Aug 1777, d. 29 Apr 1863
- Mother*: Anna Maria Leinbach1 b. 16 Sep 1783, d. 21 Sep 1850
- Charts: Descendant Chart for Hans Wilt
- Relationship: 1st cousin 3 times removed of Edward Reinecke Strine.
- Birth*: Lucy Ann Seifert was born on 17 February 1829.1
- She was the daughter of (George) Michael Seifert and Anna Maria Leinbach.1
- (Witness) Census: Lucy Ann Seifert witnessed the census of (George) Michael Seifert and Anna Maria Leinbach in 1830 at Dover, York, PA, US, ;
Syfert, Michael 50's, 2 males 5-10, 1 male 10-15, 2 females < 5, 1 female 40's
Living next to John Syfert in his 20's - not sure how related.2
- [S119] Submissions, Family Group Sheets (250 E. Market Street York, PA 17403: York County Heritage Trust); The Historical Society of York County.
- [S378] 1830 US Federal Census (Statistical Schedule), PA, York County (Database online, Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, 2005), Dover, sheet 302, image 21; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).