#1867, b. 17 February 1802, d. 19 May 1851
Susannah Deisinger|b. 17 Feb 1802\nd. 19 May 1851|p1867.htm|John Deisinger||p1865.htm|Anna Maria Unknown|b. 5 Jun 1768\nd. 31 Dec 1831|p1866.htm|||||||||||||
- Birth*: Susannah Deisinger was born on 17 February 1802 at York, PA, US.1
- She was the daughter of John Deisinger and Anna Maria Unknown.1
- Christening: Susannah Deisinger was christened on 4 April 1802 at Wolf's Reformed Church, W. Manchester, York, PA, US; Sponsors: Peter and Maria Heylmann.1,2
- (Witness) Census: She witnessed the census of George Heilman and Eva Deisinger in 1850 at Manchester, York, PA, US, ;
Heilman, George 60 farmer 2000 PA
Eve 50 PA
William 23 laborer PA
Henry 21 laborer PA
Margaret 19 PA
Emanuel 13 PA
Bantz, Henrietta 14 PA
Deisinger, Susannah 45.3
- Death*: Susannah Deisinger died on 19 May 1851 at age 49.4
- Burial*: She was buried after 19 May 1851 at Bott's Cemetery, W. Manchester, York, PA, US; Her tombstone may be seen here.4
- [S262] International Geneological Index (R) (35 N West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84150: The Church of Christ of Latter Day Saints, Copyright @1980, 1997, data as of February 1997), batch C506841; http://familysearch.org
- [S53] Transcribed Church Records (W. Manchester, York Co., PA: Wolf's (St. Paul's) Lutheran & Reformed); The Historical Society of York County.
- [S91] 1850 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), PA, York County (Database online, Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, 2005), Manchester, sheet 48, dwelling 310, famiy 320; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).
- [S381] Bott (Wolf) Cemetery Tombstone Inscriptions (http://www.interment.net/data/us/pa/york/bott/index.htm: Bill Brick [e-mail address], 2004).