#192, b. 27 November 1836, d. 30 April 1920
Elizabeth Jacoby|b. 27 Nov 1836\nd. 30 Apr 1920|p192.htm|George Jacoby||p1288.htm|Anna Smith||p2223.htm|||||||||||||
- Charts: Descendant Chart for Hans Wilt
- Birth*: Elizabeth Jacoby was born on 27 November 1836; Parents: George & Anna Smith Jacoby of Spring Garden twp.2
- She was the daughter of George Jacoby and Anna Smith.1,2
- Marriage*: Elizabeth Jacoby married Franklin Lewis Seifert, son of John Seifert and Elizabeth Heneise, on 1 December 1860 at Dover, York, PA, US.3,4
- Census*: Elizabeth Jacoby and Franklin Lewis Seifert appeared on the census of 1910 at 30 N. Hartley St., York, York, PA, US, ;
Seiffert, Franklin L. 72 m49 PA/PA/PA roofing agent
Elizabeth 72 m49 3/2 PA/PA/PA
Carey A. 43 m20 PA/PA/PA paper mill foreman
Ellen 42 m20 5/3 PA/PA/PA
Mary J. GD 19 PA/PA/PA stenographer
John F. GS 8 PA/PA/PA
Geo. Harry GS 8 PA/PA/PA
Harry J. Son 34 PA/PA/PA frt salesman.5
- Death*: Elizabeth Jacoby died on 30 April 1920 at age 83.2
- Burial*: She was buried after 30 April 1920 at Greenmount Cemetery, York, York, PA, US.2
Family: Franklin Lewis Seifert b. 12 Jan 1837, d. 3 Apr 1911
- [S9] Submissions, Family Files and Vital Statistics (250 East Market Street, York, PA: York County Heritage Trust), Extract from Biographical and Protrait Cyclopedia of the 19th Congressional District of Penna. - Samuel T. Wiley 189?; The Historical Society of York County.
- [S112] Meisenhelder Family History (York, PA: York County Historical Society),pg 97; The Historical Society of York County, 250 East Market Street, York, York, PA, US.
- [S5] York Gazette (York, PA: n.pub.), 11 Dec 1860; The Historical Society of York County.
- [S90] International Genealogical Index (R) (35 N West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84150: The Church of Christ of Latter Day Saints, Copyright @1980, 1997, data as of February 1997), 1 Nov 1860; Family History Center.
- [S522] 1910 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), Pennsylvania, York City, Ward 11, ED132 (Database online, Provo, UT: ancestry.com, 2004), Sheet 4B, image 8, dwelling 91, family 95; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).
- [S12] Transcribed Church Records (Dover, York County, PA: Strayer's (Salem) Reformed Church), pg 79; The Historical Society of York County.
- [S225] Transcribed Church Records (York County, PA: German Branch of First Reformed and Zion Reformed Church); The Historical Society of York County.