#1971, b. 9 January 1807, d. 29 November 1867
Daniel King|b. 9 Jan 1807\nd. 29 Nov 1867|p1971.htm|Peter King|b. 18 Dec 1775\nd. 9 May 1847|p1967.htm|Susanna Miller||p1970.htm|Philip J. King|b. 18 Feb 1738/39\nd. a 29 Nov 1791|p499.htm|Maria B. Wilhelm|d. c 1780|p212.htm|||||||
- Relationship: 1st cousin 3 times removed of Anna Louise Yessler.
- Birth*: Daniel King was born on 9 January 1807 at E. Manchester, York, PA, US.1
- He was the son of Peter King and Susanna Miller.1
- (Witness) Census: Daniel King witnessed the census of Peter King and Susanna Miller in 1810 at York, York, PA, US, ; King, Peter 26-45, 2 males < 10, 2 females < 10, 1 female 10-16, 1 female 26-45
Living near Frederick King >45.2
- Death*: Daniel King died on 29 November 1867 at age 60.1
- [S262] International Geneological Index (R) (35 N West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84150: The Church of Christ of Latter Day Saints, Copyright @1980, 1997, data as of February 1997), batch 8212603; http://familysearch.org
- [S379] 1810 US Federal Census (Statistical Schedule), PA, York County (Database online, Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, 2005), York, image 11; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).