William H. Heilman1
#2275, b. 30 October 1888, d. July 1973
William H. Heilman|b. 30 Oct 1888\nd. Jul 1973|p2275.htm|Charles Ellsworth Heilman|b. 3 Dec 1861\nd. 16 Jan 1942|p1043.htm|Ellen C. Riley|b. 1869\nd. 1853|p1044.htm|Elias Heilman|b. 8 May 1824\nd. 3 Jul 1880|p961.htm|Elizabeth Graeff|b. 11 Nov 1822\nd. 18 Jun 1895|p962.htm|||||||
- Father*: Charles Ellsworth Heilman1 b. 3 Dec 1861, d. 16 Jan 1942
- Mother*: Ellen C. Riley1 b. 1869, d. 1853
- Relationship: 1st cousin 1 time removed of Anna Louise Yessler.
- Birth*: William H. Heilman was born on 30 October 1888 at York, PA, US.1,2
- He was the son of Charles Ellsworth Heilman and Ellen C. Riley.1
- (Witness) Census: William H. Heilman witnessed the census of Charles Ellsworth Heilman and Ellen C. Riley in 1900 at Jackson, York, PA, US, ;
Heilman, Charles E. Dec 1860 39 PA/PA/PA farm laborer
Ellen C. Dec 1870 29 PA/PA/PA
William H. Oct 1888 11 PA/PA/PA at school
Cora E. Sep 1890 9 PA/PA/PA at school
Paul E. Mar 1893 7 PA/PA/PA at school
Minnie R. Feb 1895 5 PA/PA/PA
Emory E. Aug 1897 2 PA/PA/PA
Roy C. Sep 1899 8/12 PA/PA/PA.1
- Death*: William H. Heilman died in July 1973 at age 84.2
- [S665] 1900 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), Pennsylvania, York County, Jackson (Database online, Provo, UT: ancestry.com, 2004), ED 158, Sheet 13, image 26, dwelling 275, family 278; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).
- [S44] Social Security Death Index (Database online: Provo, Utah: ancestry.com); Ancestry.com.