#2495, b. September 1802, d. before 1862
Sarah Strein|b. Sep 1802\nd. b 1862|p2495.htm|Georg Carll Charles Strein|b. 2 Jul 1778\nd. 5 Jan 1862|p529.htm|Catherine Detmer|b. 27 Mar 1782\nd. 3 Jul 1865|p530.htm|Peter Strein|b. 8 Feb 1749\nd. 25 Oct 1834|p525.htm|Anna M. Unknown||p526.htm|||||||
- Father*: Georg Carll Charles Strein1 b. 2 Jul 1778, d. 5 Jan 1862
- Mother*: Catherine Detmer1 b. 27 Mar 1782, d. 3 Jul 1865
- Charts: Descendant Chart for John Strein
- Relationship: 1st cousin 3 times removed of Edward Reinecke Strine.
- Married Name: Her married name was Wolf.2
- Birth*: Sarah Strein was born in September 1802 at York, PA, US; to Charles & Catharine Strein.1
- She was the daughter of Georg Carll Charles Strein and Catherine Detmer.1
- Baptism: Sarah Strein was baptized on 2 October 1802 at Christ Lutheran Church, York, York, PA, US.3,4
- Marriage*: She married Daniel Wolf circa 1830.2
- Death*: Sarah Strein died before 1862.2
Family: Daniel Wolf
- [S127] Transcribed Church Records (York, PA: Christ Lutheran Church), record # 4210, page 221; The Historical Society of York County.
- [S706] Lineages Inc. comp., York County, Pennsylvania Wills, 1749-1819 (Database online: Provo, Utah: The Generations Network, Inc., 2000),Book V, January 14, 1862, pages 441 - 445; Ancestry.com, Provo, Utah, UT, US.
- [S127] Transcribed Church Records (York, PA: Christ Lutheran Church), record # 4210, page 221; sponsors: Margaret Strein (record attached to wrong person); The Historical Society of York County.
- [S262] International Geneological Index (R) (35 N West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84150: The Church of Christ of Latter Day Saints, Copyright @1980, 1997, data as of February 1997); http://familysearch.org