#257, b. 1795, d. 1872
Samuel Meisenhelder|b. 1795\nd. 1872|p257.htm|Johan David Meisenhelder|b. 3 Nov 1753\nd. 19 Aug 1819|p242.htm|Barbara Ginder|b. 1757\nd. 31 Dec 1835|p238.htm|George D. Meisenhelder|b. 30 Oct 1712|p243.htm|Margretha Fischer|b. b 1735|p244.htm|Heinrich Guenther|b. 30 May 1730\nd. 8 May 1799|p234.htm|Barbara Graff|b. 2 Oct 1729|p235.htm|
- Father*: Johan David Meisenhelder b. 3 Nov 1753, d. 19 Aug 1819
- Mother*: Barbara Ginder b. 1757, d. 31 Dec 1835
- Relationship: 2nd great-granduncle of Edward Reinecke Strine.
- Note: Samuel Meisenhelder This Samuel is probably the son of the older Samuel.
- Birth*: He was born in 1795 at Dover, York, PA, US.1,2
- He was the son of Johan David Meisenhelder and Barbara Ginder.
- Note*: Samuel Meisenhelder Married Catharine Hamme, then Elizabeth Witmer after 1805.1
- Census: He appeared on the census of 1850 at Dover, York, PA, US, ; Meisenhelder, Samuel 32 PA Physician
Lewis, Rebecca M. 22
Mary Ann 17
Melohinger 12 (male).3
- Death*: He died in 1872.1
- [S112] Meisenhelder Family History (York, PA: York County Historical Society),pg 5; The Historical Society of York County, 250 East Market Street, York, York, PA, US.
- [S90] International Genealogical Index (R) (35 N West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84150: The Church of Christ of Latter Day Saints, Copyright @1980, 1997, data as of February 1997); Family History Center.
- [S91] 1850 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), PA, York County (Database online, Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, 2005), sheet 287 ; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).