Mary Magdalen (Polly) Seifert
#268, b. 24 August 1808
Mary Magdalen (Polly) Seifert|b. 24 Aug 1808|p268.htm|John Adam Seifert|b. 20 Nov 1774\nd. 14 May 1822|p265.htm|Anna Maria Lauer|b. 1782\nd. a 1850|p266.htm|Johann M. Seifert|b. 26 Sep 1753\nd. c 1820|p347.htm|Maria M. Wilt|b. 17 Sep 1752\nd. b 15 Feb 1820|p348.htm|John P. Lauer|b. 15 Jun 1753\nd. 9 Feb 1810|p364.htm|Anna Unknown||p755.htm|
- Father*: John Adam Seifert b. 20 Nov 1774, d. 14 May 1822; Parents: Adam Seiffert & Anna Maria1
- Mother*: Anna Maria Lauer b. 1782, d. a 1850; Parents: Adam Seiffert & Anna Maria1
- Charts: Descendant Chart for Hans Wilt
- Relationship: 1st cousin 3 times removed of Edward Reinecke Strine.
- Note*: Mary Magdalen (Polly) Seifert Married David Cochenour.2
- Birth*: She was born on 24 August 1808 at Dover, York, PA, US.1
- She was the daughter of John Adam Seifert and Anna Maria Lauer.1
- Christening: Mary Magdalen (Polly) Seifert was christened on 18 September 1808 at Salem Evangelical Lutheran & German Reformed Church, Dover, York, PA, US; Sponsor: Polly Seifert.1
- (Witness) Census: She witnessed the census of John Adam Seifert and Anna Maria Lauer in 1810 at Dover, York, PA, US, ; Seiffert, Adam 26-45, 2 males < 10, 1 male 10-15, 3 females < 10, 1 female 26-44.3
- [S135] Transcribed Church Records (York County, PA: Salem Evangelical Lutheran & German Reformed Church Records), pg 50; The Historical Society of York County.
- [S84] Adam Seiffert, Last Will and Testament, Probated 14 May 1822 - OC/N-373 (n.pub., 1822-1839); The Historical Society of York County.
- [S379] 1810 US Federal Census (Statistical Schedule), PA, York County (Database online, Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, 2005), Dover, sheet 4, image 4; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).