#278, b. 8 January 1808
Sarah Seifert|b. 8 Jan 1808|p278.htm|John Seifert|b. 22 Dec 1783\nd. 7 Jul 1862|p276.htm|Anna Nancy Lauer|b. a 1782|p277.htm|Johann M. Seifert|b. 26 Sep 1753\nd. c 1820|p347.htm|Maria M. Wilt|b. 17 Sep 1752\nd. b 15 Feb 1820|p348.htm|John P. Lauer|b. 15 Jun 1753\nd. 9 Feb 1810|p364.htm|Anna Unknown||p755.htm|
- Father*: John Seifert b. 22 Dec 1783, d. 7 Jul 1862; Parents: Johannes Saufert & Nancy1
- Mother*: Anna Nancy Lauer b. a 1782; Parents: Johannes Saufert & Nancy1
- Charts: Descendant Chart for Hans Wilt
- Relationship: Great-grandaunt of Edward Reinecke Strine.
- Note*: Sarah Seifert married John Brown.2
- Birth*: She was born on 8 January 1808 at York, PA, US.1
- She was the daughter of John Seifert and Anna Nancy Lauer.1
- Christening: Sarah Seifert was christened on 1 May 1808 at Salem, Dover, York, PA, US; Sponosr: Catherine Lauer.1
- (Witness) Census: She witnessed the census of John Seifert and Anna Nancy Lauer in 1810 at Dover, York, PA, US, ; Seiffert, John 26-44, 1 male < 10, 1 female < 10, 1 female 16-25.3
- [S135] Transcribed Church Records (York County, PA: Salem Evangelical Lutheran & German Reformed Church Records), pg 49; The Historical Society of York County.
- [S119] Submissions, Family Group Sheets (250 E. Market Street York, PA 17403: York County Heritage Trust); The Historical Society of York County.
- [S379] 1810 US Federal Census (Statistical Schedule), PA, York County (Database online, Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, 2005), Dover, sheet 4, image 4; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).