#282, b. 16 September 1814, d. 7 November 1843
John Seifert|b. 16 Sep 1814\nd. 7 Nov 1843|p282.htm|John Adam Seifert|b. 20 Nov 1774\nd. 14 May 1822|p265.htm|Anna Maria Lauer|b. 1782\nd. a 1850|p266.htm|Johann M. Seifert|b. 26 Sep 1753\nd. c 1820|p347.htm|Maria M. Wilt|b. 17 Sep 1752\nd. b 15 Feb 1820|p348.htm|John P. Lauer|b. 15 Jun 1753\nd. 9 Feb 1810|p364.htm|Anna Unknown||p755.htm|
- Father*: John Adam Seifert1 b. 20 Nov 1774, d. 14 May 1822
- Mother*: Anna Maria Lauer b. 1782, d. a 1850
- Charts: Descendant Chart for Hans Wilt
- Relationship: 1st cousin 3 times removed of Edward Reinecke Strine.
- Birth*: John Seifert was born on 16 September 1814 at PA, US; 2nd oldest son according to father's will.2,3
- He was the son of John Adam Seifert and Anna Maria Lauer.1
- Marriage*: John Seifert married Harriet Hoover after 1830.4
- Will*: John Seifert left a will on 7 November 1843 at Dover, York, PA, US; Widow - Harriet named guardian for children - Delia whose guardian is Christian Garber, Anna & Wm. whose guardian to be David Shaffer
2 Apr 1844 - Adam Seiffert is admr of John Seiffert late of Dover.4
- Death*: He died on 7 November 1843 at Dover, York, PA, US, at age 29.4
Family: Harriet Hoover
- [S84] Adam Seiffert, Last Will and Testament, Probated 14 May 1822 - OC/N-373 (n.pub., 1822-1839); The Historical Society of York County.
- [S72] Michael Seiffert, Last Will and Testament, 12 Dec 1820 OC/N-125-126 (n.pub.); The Historical Society of York County.
- [S90] International Genealogical Index (R) (35 N West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84150: The Church of Christ of Latter Day Saints, Copyright @1980, 1997, data as of February 1997); Family History Center.
- [S85] John Seiffert, Last Will and Testament, Probated 7 Nov 1843 OC/U-261 (n.pub.); The Historical Society of York County.