William Nathan Meisenhelder
#294, b. 5 July 1850
William Nathan Meisenhelder|b. 5 Jul 1850|p294.htm|Daniel Meisenhelder|b. 26 Dec 1796\nd. 1870|p258.htm|Elizabeth Boyer|b. 1807|p287.htm|Johan D. Meisenhelder|b. 3 Nov 1753\nd. 19 Aug 1819|p242.htm|Barbara Ginder|b. 1757\nd. 31 Dec 1835|p238.htm|||||||
- Relationship: 1st cousin 3 times removed of Edward Reinecke Strine.
- Birth*: William Nathan Meisenhelder was born on 5 July 1850 at Dover, York, PA, US.1
- He was the son of Daniel Meisenhelder and Elizabeth Boyer.
- Christening: William Nathan Meisenhelder was christened on 10 November 1850 at Salem Evangelical Lutheran & German Reformed Church, Dover, York, PA, US.1
- (Witness) Census: He witnessed the census of Daniel Meisenhelder and Elizabeth Boyer in 1860 at Dover, York, PA, US, ;
Meisenhelter, Daniel 63 farmer 12,000/3500 in trust/1300 PA
Elizabeth 53 PA
Anna 31 deaf & dumb PA
Jacob 21 PA
Daniel 18 PA
Israel 17 PA
Lovina 13 PA
William 10 PA
Orfilla? 8 PA.2
- [S90] International Genealogical Index (R) (35 N West Temple Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84150: The Church of Christ of Latter Day Saints, Copyright @1980, 1997, data as of February 1997),
; Family History Center.
- [S276] 1860 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), PA, York County (Database online, Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, 2004), Dover, sheet 24, dwelling 161, family 168; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).