#380, b. 10 September 1801
Elisabeth Heilman|b. 10 Sep 1801|p380.htm|Michael Heilman|b. 30 Sep 1756\nd. 6 Sep 1849|p372.htm|Anna Maria Young|b. 1 Oct 1767\nd. 1 Oct 1824|p373.htm|John Heilman|b. c 1724|p880.htm|Anna M. Unknown|b. c 1728|p881.htm|||||||
- Father*: Michael Heilman b. 30 Sep 1756, d. 6 Sep 1849
- Mother*: Anna Maria Young b. 1 Oct 1767, d. 1 Oct 1824
- Birth*: Elisabeth Heilman was born on 10 September 1801 at Manchester, York, PA, US.
- She was the daughter of Michael Heilman and Anna Maria Young.
- Christening: Elisabeth Heilman was christened on 18 October 1801 at Wolf's Reformed & Lutheran Church, W. Manchester, York, PA, US; Sponsers: Catarina Kuntz.1
- Census*: She and Elias Heilman appeared on the census of 1860 at Paradise, York, PA, US, ;
Heilman, Eli 36 day laborer $800 real estate, $200 personal estate
- [S53] Transcribed Church Records (W. Manchester, York Co., PA: Wolf's (St. Paul's) Lutheran & Reformed), pg 21; The Historical Society of York County.
- [S276] 1860 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), PA, York County (Database online, Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, 2004), York, roll 1198, book 1, page 694-5; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).