Samuel B. Heilman1
#393, b. 14 August 1859
Samuel B. Heilman|b. 14 Aug 1859|p393.htm|Samuel Heilman|b. 19 Jun 1822\nd. 8 Jul 1909|p385.htm|Susan Baer|b. 7 Mar 1821\nd. 22 Sep 1898|p390.htm|George Heilman|b. 1785\nd. 25 Jul 1879|p377.htm|Eva Deisinger|b. 6 May 1797\nd. 23 Oct 1870|p381.htm|||||||
- Father*: Samuel Heilman b. 19 Jun 1822, d. 8 Jul 1909
- Mother*: Susan Baer b. 7 Mar 1821, d. 22 Sep 1898
- Birth*: Samuel B. Heilman was born on 14 August 1859 at Conewago, York, PA, US.
- He was the son of Samuel Heilman and Susan Baer.
- Christening: Samuel B. Heilman was christened on 15 June 1861 at Quickel's (Zion) Lutheran, Conewago, York, PA, US.2
- (Witness) Census: He witnessed the census of Samuel Heilman and Susan Baer in 1880 at Manchester, York, PA, US, ;
Heilman, Samuel 56 PA/PA/PA Laborer
Susan 58 PA/PA/PA
Samuel 20 PA/PA/PA
William 16 PA/PA/PA.3
- Census*: Samuel B. Heilman appeared on the census of 1900 at 253 Chestnut, York, York, PA, US, ;
Heilman, Samuel B. Aug 1868 41 PA m15 carpenter
Fannie E. Feb 1861 39 PA m15 4/2
Clarence L. Jan 1888 12 PA
Charles W. Jan 1898 2 PA.1
- [S435] 1900 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), Pennsylvania, York, York, Ward 7, ED194 (Database online, Provo, UT: ancestry.com, 2004), Sheet 11, image 22, dwelling 221, family 222; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).
- [S96] Transcribed Church Records (York County, PA: Quickel's (Zion) Lutheran & Reformed), pg 115 #2483 ; The Historical Society of York County.
- [S9] Submissions, Family Files and Vital Statistics (250 East Market Street, York, PA: York County Heritage Trust), 39/349/362 ; The Historical Society of York County.