#439, b. 3 May 1834
Maria Yessler|b. 3 May 1834|p439.htm|Jacob Yessler|b. 11 Aug 1805\nd. 7 May 1861|p416.htm|Susannah Herbach|b. 1 Feb 1808\nd. 23 Mar 1891|p435.htm|Michael Yessler|b. 14 Aug 1779\nd. 25 Feb 1853|p412.htm|Anna M. Ziegler|b. 1 Apr 1778\nd. 17 Jul 1813|p413.htm|John J. Herbach|b. 25 Dec 1781\nd. 11 Dec 1830|p422.htm|Anna Maria (Polly) Laucks|b. 18 Dec 1785\nd. 23 Aug 1861|p432.htm|
- Father*: Jacob Yessler b. 11 Aug 1805, d. 7 May 1861
- Mother*: Susannah Herbach b. 1 Feb 1808, d. 23 Mar 1891
- Charts: Descendant Chart for Hans George Ziegler, Descendant Chart for Peter Kirschner, Descendant Chart for Johann Peter Herbach
- Relationship: Grandaunt of Anna Louise Yessler.
- Note*: Maria Yessler Married Martin Thomas.
- Birth*: She was born on 3 May 1834 at York, PA, US.1
- She was the daughter of Jacob Yessler and Susannah Herbach.
- Christening: Maria Yessler was christened on 30 September 1834 at Wolf's Reformed & Lutheran Church, W. Manchester, York, PA, US; Sponsor: Cath. Yesler.1
- (Witness) Census: She witnessed the census of Jacob Yessler and Susannah Herbach in 1850 at Washington, York, PA, US, ;
Yesler, Jacob 44 farmer PA
Susan 42 PA
George 18 PA
Mary 16 PA
Adam 10 PA
Sarah 8 PA
Leah 6 PA
Juliana 3 PA.2
- Census*: Maria Yessler appeared on the census of 1860 at Jackson, York, PA, US, ; Yesler, Mary 22 hired help with Hantz family.3
- [S53] Transcribed Church Records (W. Manchester, York Co., PA: Wolf's (St. Paul's) Lutheran & Reformed), pg 30; The Historical Society of York County.
- [S91] 1850 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), PA, York County (Database online, Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, 2005), Washington, sheet 854, image 32, stamped 430, dwelling 1657, family 1660; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).
- [S276] 1860 US Federal Census (Population Schedule), PA, York County (Database online, Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, 2004), Jackson, pg 552; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).