#463, b. 16 December 1783
Elizabeth Heneise|b. 16 Dec 1783|p463.htm|John Heneise|b. 5 Jan 1746/47\nd. 7 May 1810|p453.htm|Anna Margaret Quickel|b. 27 Nov 1743\nd. 14 May 1810|p457.htm|Bernhard Heneise|b. 17 Dec 1713\nd. 10 Mar 1778|p454.htm|Anna B. Huber|b. 6 Jan 1710/11\nd. 1 Oct 1789|p455.htm|John G. Quickel|b. 8 Apr 1716\nd. a 6 Feb 1784|p464.htm|Maria U. Miller|d. a 1785|p695.htm|
- Father*: John Heneise1 b. 5 Jan 1746/47, d. 7 May 1810
- Mother*: Anna Margaret Quickel b. 27 Nov 1743, d. 14 May 1810
- Relationship: 2nd great-grandaunt of Edward Reinecke Strine.
- Married Name: Her married name was Westhafer.
- Birth*: Elizabeth Heneise was born on 16 December 1783 at York, PA, US.2
- She was the daughter of John Heneise and Anna Margaret Quickel.1
- Christening: Elizabeth Heneise was christened on 14 February 1784 at First Moravian Church, York, York, PA, US; Sponsers: John Abraham & Eliz Borowy, Theodore Neisser.1
- Marriage*: She married Conrad Westhafer after 1795.2
- (Witness) Census: Elizabeth Heneise witnessed the census of John Heneise and Anna Margaret Quickel in 1800 at Dover, York, PA, US, ; Heneisey, John >=45, 1 male<10, 2 males 16-25, 2 females 16-25, 1 female>=45.3
Family: Conrad Westhafer
- [S134] Transcribed Church Records (York, PA: First Moravian Church); The Historical Society of York County.
- [S8] Quickel Family History (n.pub.),pg 34; The Historical Society of York County, 250 East Market Street, York, York, PA, US.
- [S410] 1800 US Federal Census (Statistical Schedule), PA, York County (Database online, Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, 2005), Dover, sheet 1328, image 1; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).