#699, b. before 1748, d. 1798
- Birth*: Frederick Eicholtz was born before 1748.1
- Marriage*: He married Anna Catherine Quickel, daughter of John George Quickel and Maria Ursula Miller, on 22 November 1763.1
- (Witness) Will: Frederick Eicholtz witnessed the will of John George Quickel on 6 February 1784 at Dover, York, PA, US; Executors: John Heneise & Frederick Eicholtz
Executors accepted 22 Feb 1784; probated 31 May 1785
Widow: Maria Ursula
Issue: Philip (gets homestead), Peter, Adam, Anna Catharine, Margaret, Eva Elizabeth, Barbara, Dorothea, Anna Maria.2
- Death*: Frederick Eicholtz died in 1798.1
- Burial*: He was buried after 1798 at George Quickel's place, Eastmount, York, PA, US.3
Family: Anna Catherine Quickel b. 23 Mar 1742, d. a 1811
- [S8] Quickel Family History (n.pub.),pg 30; The Historical Society of York County, 250 East Market Street, York, York, PA, US.
- [S14] George Quickel, Last Will and Testament, 31 May 1785 OC/E-290 (n.pub., 1785); The Historical Society of York County.
- [S8] Quickel Family History (n.pub.),pg 28; The Historical Society of York County, 250 East Market Street, York, York, PA, US.