Anna Margaret Wilt1
#914, b. 2 May 1715
Anna Margaret Wilt|b. 2 May 1715|p914.htm|Johan Valentine Wilt|b. b 28 Dec 1679\nd. b 15 Mar 1755|p885.htm|Elizabeth Abegg|b. c 1680|p894.htm|Hans H. Wilt|b. b 12 Sep 1655\nd. 4 Dec 1712|p886.htm|Anna M. Unknown|b. 1651\nd. 30 Jan 1692|p893.htm|Hans J. Abegg|b. b 16 Feb 1651|p908.htm|Elizabeth Weber||p909.htm|
- Father*: Johan Valentine Wilt1 b. b 28 Dec 1679, d. b 15 Mar 1755
- Mother*: Elizabeth Abegg1 b. c 1680
- Charts: Descendant Chart for Hans Wilt
- Relationship: 4th great-grandaunt of Edward Reinecke Strine.
- Birth*: Anna Margaret Wilt was born on 2 May 1715.1
- She was the daughter of Johan Valentine Wilt and Elizabeth Abegg.1
- (Witness) Immigration: Anna Margaret Wilt witnessed the immigration of Johan Valentine Wilt and Elizabeth Abegg on 18 September 1732 at Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, US; on the Johnson Galley. The following is from a list of Palentines who arrived in Philadelphia on Johnson Galley of London, David Crockett, Com. Sep 18 O.S. 1732:
Men > 16: Valentine and Nicollas Vield
Women > 14: Elizabeth and Margaret Vield
Boys < 16: Paul Vield
Girls < 14: Elizabeth Vield.2
- [S9] Submissions, Family Files and Vital Statistics (250 East Market Street, York, PA: York County Heritage Trust); The Historical Society of York County.
- [S122] Ralph B. Strassburger and William J. Hinke, Pennsylvania German Pioneers (Norristown, PA: Pennsylvania German Society, 1934),pg 39?; Family History Center, 4100 St. John's Lane, Ellicott City, Howard, MD, US.