#783, b. 20 July 1896, d. 21 November 1976
Frances Shea|b. 20 Jul 1896\nd. 21 Nov 1976|p783.htm|Edward Shea|b. 1863\nd. 15 Mar 1928|p782.htm|Margaret Sheil|b. b 5 Apr 1863\nd. 21 May 1927|p781.htm|||||||John Sheil|b. b 18 Jan 1815\nd. 27 Oct 1884|p28.htm|Johanna Morrissey|b. 1821\nd. 22 Dec 1910|p29.htm|
- Father*: Edward Shea1 b. 1863, d. 15 Mar 1928
- Mother*: Margaret Sheil1 b. b 5 Apr 1863, d. 21 May 1927
- Relationship: 1st cousin of Helen Mary Shields.
- Married Name: Her married name was Whitty.2
- Birth*: Frances Shea was born on 20 July 1896 at Wexford, Ireland.1,3
- She was the daughter of Edward Shea and Margaret Sheil.1
- (Witness) Census: Frances Shea witnessed the census of Johanna Morrissey in 1901 at Kellystown, Adamstown, Wexford, Ireland, ; Shiel household: 2 rooms, 5 members, landowner: Patrick D. O'Gorman
all born in Co. Wexford, all Roman Catholic (whole town)
Johanna Shiel (Head) 77 Widow
Margreth Shea (D) 40 Married General Servant Domestic
Edward Shea (S-L) 35 Married Agricultural Servant
Frances Shea (GD) 5
Margreth Shiel (GD) 11 scholar
Also a Patrick Sheil, parish priest, aged 53 living in Clonmore, Wexford Co.4
- Marriage*: Frances Shea married Thomas Whitty circa 1920.2
- Death*: Frances Shea died on 21 November 1976 at age 80.2
Family: Thomas Whitty b. c 1895, d. 3 Mar 1973
- [S80] Letter from Parish Priest Very Reverend Thomas Doyle (Adamstown, Co. Wexford, IRE) to Joanne Frey, 6 Dec 1994; Joanne S. Frey (Ellicott City, Howard, MD, US).
- [S39] Interview with Mary Jo Gibson (Halethorpe, MD), by Joanne Frey.
- [S100] 1901 Ireland Census (Population schedule), Adamstown (n.pub., 1901), age 5; Family History Center.
- [S100] 1901 Ireland Census (Population schedule), Adamstown (n.pub., 1901), New Ross, Adamstown, Kellystown; Family History Center.