#356, b. 28 December 1797, d. before 1800
Daniel Seifert|b. 28 Dec 1797\nd. b 1800|p356.htm|Johann Michael Seifert|b. 26 Sep 1753\nd. c 1820|p347.htm|Maria Magdalena Wilt|b. 17 Sep 1752\nd. b 15 Feb 1820|p348.htm|Adam Seifert|b. 13 Jun 1722\nd. 27 Dec 1787|p358.htm|Anna M. Schwartzwalder|d. b 30 Jul 1805|p359.htm|Nicholas Wilt|b. 17 Jun 1712\nd. 1786|p361.htm|Catarina M. Schneiderin|b. 1715|p362.htm|
- Father*: Johann Michael Seifert1 b. 26 Sep 1753, d. c 1820
- Mother*: Maria Magdalena Wilt b. 17 Sep 1752, d. b 15 Feb 1820
- Charts: Descendant Chart for Hans Wilt
- Relationship: 2nd great-granduncle of Edward Reinecke Strine.
- Birth*: Daniel Seifert was born on 28 December 1797 at Dover, York, PA, US; Entry says 28 Dec 1798 but Christening was in April of same year so assume 1797 is correct.1
- He was the son of Johann Michael Seifert and Maria Magdalena Wilt.1
- Christening: Daniel Seifert was christened on 9 April 1798 at Salem Evangelical Lutheran & German Reformed Church, Dover, York, PA, US; Sponsors: Jacob & Anna Maria Zinn.1
- Death*: He died before 1800.2
- [S135] Transcribed Church Records (York County, PA: Salem Evangelical Lutheran & German Reformed Church Records), pg 38; The Historical Society of York County.
- [S77] Anna Maria Seiffert (nee Schwartzwalder), Last Will and Testament, L261 & OC/I-262 (n.pub.), not mentioned in will; The Historical Society of York County.