#500, b. 16 May 1776
John King|b. 16 May 1776|p500.htm|Philip Jacob King|b. 18 Feb 1738/39\nd. a 29 Nov 1791|p499.htm|Maria Barbara Wilhelm|d. c 1780|p212.htm|JohNicklaus Koenig|b. 18 May 1707\nd. 29 Mar 1776|p841.htm|Maria M. Stuber|b. 1702|p1991.htm|||||||
- Father*: Philip Jacob King b. 18 Feb 1738/39, d. a 29 Nov 1791
- Mother*: Maria Barbara Wilhelm d. c 1780
- Godfather: Godfrey (Gottfried) Koenig1 b. 28 Oct 1728
- Relationship: 2nd great-granduncle of Anna Louise Yessler.
- Birth*: John King was born on 16 May 1776 at York, PA, US.2
- He was the son of Philip Jacob King and Maria Barbara Wilhelm.
- Christening: John King was christened on 27 July 1776 at First Reformed Church, York, York, PA, US; Sponsors: Godfrey Koenig & wife; parent: Philip Jacob.2
- (Witness) Census: He witnessed the census of Philip Jacob King and Maria Catherine Ziegler in 1790 at Manchester, York, PA, US, ; King, Jacob Philip 1 male > 16, 3 males < 16, 4 females, 1 other free man.3
- [S130] Transcribed Church Records (York, PA: First Reformed Church); The Historical Society of York County.
- [S130] Transcribed Church Records (York, PA: First Reformed Church), #54; The Historical Society of York County.
- [S411] 1790 US Federal Census (Statistical Schedule), PA, York County (Database online, Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, 2005), Manchester, image 2; http://www.ancestry.com, subscription database, (Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC).