#778, b. before 9 June 1850, d. 7 March 1894
Brigid Sheil|b. b 9 Jun 1850\nd. 7 Mar 1894|p778.htm|John Sheil|b. b 18 Jan 1815\nd. 27 Oct 1884|p28.htm|Johanna Morrissey|b. 1821\nd. 22 Dec 1910|p29.htm|William G. Sheil|b. c 1790|p2611.htm|Bridget Furlong|b. c 1794\nd. 1880|p2612.htm|||||||
- Father*: John Sheil1 b. b 18 Jan 1815, d. 27 Oct 1884
- Mother*: Johanna Morrissey1 b. 1821, d. 22 Dec 1910
- Relationship: Aunt of Helen Mary Shields.
- Birth*: Brigid Sheil was born before 9 June 1850 at Kellystown, Adamstown, Wexford, Ireland.1
- She was the daughter of John Sheil and Johanna Morrissey.1
- (Witness) Burial: Brigid Sheil witnessed the burial of John Sheil after 27 October 1884 at Kellystown, Adamstown, Wexford, Ireland; Gravestone: Erected by Ellen Sheil, In Loving Memory of her father John Sheil, Kellystown, who died October 27th1884, aged 64 years. Also her mother Johanna Sheil, (Alias Morrissey) who died Dec 23rd 1910, aged 89 years. Also her sister Bridget, who died March 7th 1894, aged 60 years. Also her siser Margaret who died May 21st 1927, aged 63 years. Also her brother-in-law Edward Shea, who died March 15th 1928, aged 63 years. Also the above Ellen Sheil, who died March 8th 1935, aged 76 years. Also her brother James Sheil Died 30th Nov 1950, aged 62 years.2
- Death*: Brigid Sheil died on 7 March 1894 at Ireland at age 50 years according to gravestone (should have been 44).1,3
- [S80] Letter from Parish Priest Very Reverend Thomas Doyle (Adamstown, Co. Wexford, IRE) to Joanne Frey, 6 Dec 1994; Joanne S. Frey (Ellicott City, Howard, MD, US).
- [S39] Interview with Mary Jo Gibson (Halethorpe, MD), by Joanne Frey. , Photograph of gravestone at Kellystown - died 1884 aged 64.
- [S39] Interview with Mary Jo Gibson (Halethorpe, MD), by Joanne Frey. , Photograph of gravestone at Kellystown - died 1894 aged 50.