#752, b. before 12 August 1847, d. 31 March 1931
Michael Sheil|b. b 12 Aug 1847\nd. 31 Mar 1931|p752.htm|John Sheil|b. b 18 Jan 1815\nd. 27 Oct 1884|p28.htm|Johanna Morrissey|b. 1821\nd. 22 Dec 1910|p29.htm|William G. Sheil|b. c 1790|p2611.htm|Bridget Furlong|b. c 1794\nd. 1880|p2612.htm|||||||
- Father*: John Sheil1 b. b 18 Jan 1815, d. 27 Oct 1884
- Mother*: Johanna Morrissey1 b. 1821, d. 22 Dec 1910
- Relationship: Uncle of Helen Mary Shields.
- Birth*: Michael Sheil was born before 12 August 1847 at Kellystown, Adamstown, Wexford, Ireland.1
- Baptism: He was baptized on 12 August 1847 at Kellystown, Adamstown, Wexford, Ireland.1
- He was the son of John Sheil and Johanna Morrissey.1
- Marriage*: Michael Sheil married Mary Unknown before 1889.2
- Census*: Michael Sheil and Mary Unknown appeared on the census of 1901 at Ballybuckley, Wexford, Ireland, ; Shiel, Michael 50 laborer, married
Mary 40(smeared) wife
James 11 mos.3
- Death*: Michael Sheil died on 31 March 1931 at Ballybuckley, Wexford, Ireland, 1901 Census shows Michael is still living despite his daughter living with his mother. Gravestone dates agree with birth.2,3
- Burial*: He was buried after 31 March 1931 at Kellystown, Adamstown, Wexford, Ireland; Gravestone: In Loving Memory Michael Sheil Ballybuckley, who died March 31st 1931 Aged 84 Years. And his children Margaret & Maurice, who died young. Also his wife Mary Sheil, Died Sep. 16th 1941, aged 70 years.2
Family: Mary Unknown b. 1871, d. 16 Sep 1941
- Marriage*: He married Mary Unknown before 1889.2
- [S80] Letter from Parish Priest Very Reverend Thomas Doyle (Adamstown, Co. Wexford, IRE) to Joanne Frey, 6 Dec 1994; Joanne S. Frey (Ellicott City, Howard, MD, US).
- [S39] Interview with Mary Jo Gibson (Halethorpe, MD), by Joanne Frey. , Photograph of gravestone at Kellystown.
- [S100] 1901 Ireland Census (Population schedule), Adamstown (n.pub., 1901), Ballybuckley, Clonmore, Bantry, Wexford - Leitrim Roscommon 1901 Census; Family History Center.
- [S100] 1901 Ireland Census (Population schedule), Adamstown (n.pub., 1901), age 11; GD to Johanna Morrissey; Family History Center.