#786, b. circa January 1891
Margreth Sheil|b. c Jan 1891|p786.htm|Michael Sheil|b. b 12 Aug 1847\nd. 31 Mar 1931|p752.htm|Mary Unknown|b. 1871\nd. 16 Sep 1941|p1605.htm|John Sheil|b. b 18 Jan 1815\nd. 27 Oct 1884|p28.htm|Johanna Morrissey|b. 1821\nd. 22 Dec 1910|p29.htm|||||||
- Father*: Michael Sheil2 b. b 12 Aug 1847, d. 31 Mar 1931
- Mother*: Mary Unknown b. 1871, d. 16 Sep 1941
- Relationship: 1st cousin of Helen Mary Shields.
- Birth*: Margreth Sheil was born circa January 1891 at New Ross, Wexford, Ireland; 1901 Census says 11 years old - 1889?2,3
- She was the daughter of Michael Sheil and Mary Unknown.2
- (Witness) Census: Margreth Sheil witnessed the census of Johanna Morrissey in 1901 at Kellystown, Adamstown, Wexford, Ireland, ; Shiel household: 2 rooms, 5 members, landowner: Patrick D. O'Gorman
all born in Co. Wexford, all Roman Catholic (whole town)
Johanna Shiel (Head) 77 Widow
Margreth Shea (D) 40 Married General Servant Domestic
Edward Shea (S-L) 35 Married Agricultural Servant
Frances Shea (GD) 5
Margreth Shiel (GD) 11 scholar
Also a Patrick Sheil, parish priest, aged 53 living in Clonmore, Wexford Co.4
- Michael was only son left in Ireland in 1889.
- [S100] 1901 Ireland Census (Population schedule), Adamstown (n.pub., 1901), age 11; GD to Johanna Morrissey; Family History Center.
- [S109] Margreth Shiel, Irish Civil Birth Index: 1890-1891, No original records (Ireland Birth Registrations, 1890-91), 1st quarter 1891; Family History Center.
- [S100] 1901 Ireland Census (Population schedule), Adamstown (n.pub., 1901), New Ross, Adamstown, Kellystown; Family History Center.